Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Paranormal Activity 3-Breakdown

This is a breakdown of Paranormal Activity 3 as a request from Jason Martindale. If you would like me to do a breakdown of your favorite or your worst hated films, comment and let me know. And now for the breakdown:

So this film was pretty much a big pile of horse s**t. It was an illogical, horribly acted, totally confusing movie that had no point what so ever. This was supposed to be the beginning of the "curse" or whatever? Well no one said anything, or did anything to invoke a curse. They don't live on top of an Indian burial ground either. The only scary, scratch that, surprising things were when there was loud noises or things that popped out. The lines made no sense. The story made no sense. The reason he took the camera everywhere with him made no sense. The thing with the symbol made no sense. The editing where they had to cut every single scene with a conversation in it in the middle of a sentence, made no sense! Nothing in this film made sense. I was frustrated the whole way through because it was so dumb and was total insanity. And technically this should have come before the 2nd since they found this tape before the second one even began. So WTF? I want to cry this thing was so bad and frustrating. I would never recommend this crap to anyone and make them suffer though this. It was silly and really dumb. I'm sure if this kind of stuff scares you and you immerse yourself in it and don't think in terms of film or even logically, maybe it can be pretty good but look at it from a filmmakers perspective and you will hate it.

-Sirwhovian, Out!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I made you watch this. I agree, this movie is complete dog sh*t.

    ReplyDelete